Pravila o privatnosti
Personal data is information that can be directly or indirectly linked to a physically living person. Examples of personal information are name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In certain circumstances, information about IP numbers and your user behavior when using our services may also constitute personal data.
Processing of personal data means all handling of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization and storage.
The person responsible for personal data is the person who alone or together with another person determines the purpose and means for the processing of personal data and who is ultimately responsible for the processing taking place in accordance with applicable personal data legislation.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when using our services. In order for you to better understand how we process information about you, we report below our handling of both the personal information you provide to us and the ones we collect when using the services.
When you use our services / website, we store information about your use. The information stored can be divided into different categories:
- Technical information / device information
Through logs, we register technical information about the device and the connection you surf with on our websites / services. The technical information also includes browsers, operating systems, IP numbers, cookies and tokens.
- Geographical information
When you use our websites / services, we calculate your geographical position. If you have approved location services on your device, we collect information about your geographical location on an ongoing basis.
When you use our website, we store cookies to get statistics on our website. Cookies also help us to adapt our content to you and see general behavioral patterns on our websites and thereby learn more about our users and thus be able to improve the user experience on our websites.
What is the data used for?
Mårtensson Consulting AB processes your personal data in accordance with current legislation. All data is used and processed to provide, fulfill commitments, perform and improve Mårtensson Consulting AB services to you as a customer / visitor.
We use your personal information to be able to provide you with service if you contact us with questions and comments. We also use your personal information when we need to contact you in any matter concerning your services.
Improve the user experience on our websites and services
We use personal data to be able to provide you with more user-friendly services.
Personalized offers and ads
We want to be able to offer you tailor-made offers and advertisements when you visit our sites. This means that we can deliver digital advertising campaigns that are tailored to you as an individual so you can get relevant ads and offers based on which pages you visit on our websites, what services you use on our websites or the demographic data you have given us (age and gender etc). We also use geopositioning to give you customized ads and offers close to where you are.
We use personal data to handle and administer job applications if you are looking for a job at our company.
How long do we store your personal information?
We store your information for as long as it is required for the purpose of the processing. We save for as long as is necessary to carry out our obligations to you and for as long as required by statutory storage times.
Who can we share your information with?
Your Personal Data is processed by Mårtensson Consulting AB, and Mårtensson Consulting AB personal data assistants. In other respects, we do not disclose personal data to other companies or to authorities unless it is necessary for the necessary processing to fulfill Mårtensson Consulting AB’s legal obligations, ordinances or government decisions or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties.
We never pass on, sell or exchange your Personal Information for marketing purposes to third parties outside Mårtensson Consulting AB.
Transfer of personal data to third countries?
Mårtensson Consulting AB does not transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the EU / EEA unless this is specifically stated in connection with you submitting your Personal Data to us.
Where do we process your personal data?
We always strive to process your data within the EU / EEA. If we transfer your personal data to third countries, i.e. countries outside the EU / ESS, we will take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection comparable to and at the same level as the protection offered within the EU / EEA.
What are your registered rights?
- You have the right to request information at any time about which Personal Data we have processed about you.
- If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that it be corrected.
- You have the right to request that our processing of your Personal Data be restricted.
- You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information. We may have the right to deny your request if there are legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting certain Personal Data. These obligations come from accounting and tax legislation, banking and money laundering legislation. The same applies if the processing is necessary for us to be able to establish, assert or defend legal claims. Should we be prevented from complying with a request for deletion, we will instead block the Personal Data from being used for purposes other than the purpose that prevents the requested deletion.
- You always have the right to object to certain types of processing, for example to direct marketing and to object to all processing of Personal Data based on a balance of interests.
- If our right to process your Personal Data is based either on your consent or performance of an agreement with you, you have the right to request that the data concerning you and that you have provided to us be transferred to another personal data controller (so-called data portability).
- In the event you have given consent to certain treatment, you always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you revoke your consent, the treatment will be as based on your consent to discontinue, unless Mårtensson Consulting AB deems that there is another legal basis for the treatment.
To exert your rights as above, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right, if applicable, to lodge a complaint with the Data Inspectorate which is the supervisory authority for the processing of Personal Data.
Changes in the personal data policy
you have given us (age and gender etc). We also use geopositioning to give you customized ads and offers close to where you are.
Mårtensson Consulting AB
291 54 Kristianstad